|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||This item is a special order and may take 4-6 weeks.|
We love warm metals best in small touches and these simply designed, Scandinavian-influenced flatware are the perfect bold moment for your table. Place setting includes one salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, tablespoon, and one teaspoon each.
Canvas Home was founded in 2008 by British designer Andrew Corrie to create things that live happily in city, country or beach home. They strive to use sustainably sourced materials like reclaimed wood and recycled glass and work with artisans in developing countries and at home here in the US.
- Salad Fork: 7.25"l x 0.75"w
- Dinner Fork: 8.25"l x 1.0"w
- Dinner Knife: 9.0"l x 0.7"w
- Tablespoon: 8.25"l x 1.75"w
- Teaspoon: 5.75"l x 1.1"w
- Stainless Steel (18/10) with gold titanium plating.
- Matte Gold
- Rinse off all food particles immediately after use.
- Load knives together, handle-end down. Load forks and spoons separately from knives, handle-end down. Refrain from combining stainless steel flatware with other types of flatware and gold or silver plated items. Run dishwasher with mild dish-washing detergent. At completion of wash cycle, remove flatware immediately and dry with a soft cloth. Do not leave cutlery to air dry or permanent spotting may occur.