|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A subtle duvet is a great base for any bed, and we love Cultiver for their Australian ease, effortlessness and extreme comfort of their linen. Linen is also a very comfortable fabric whether you are a "hot" or a "cold" sleeper and gets softer with each wash.
CULTIVER is an Australia based company inspired by a way of life that embraces the things we use most frequently. Their linen flax originates in France, and is sewn in a small, family-run operation in Shenzen, China. They visit often to ensure quality and good conditions for workers. Natural enzymes are used to soften fabric and the stone-wash/pre-wash is chemical free.
- Queen: 96" x 92" Includes 2 pillowcases ~19" x ~29"
- King: 96" x 107" Includes 2 king pillowcases ~ 19" x 35"
- Pillowcases have center back closure preventing gaping at the sides
- 100% linen flax
- Charcoal Gray
- Mother of pearl button closure
- Includes linen bag in same color for storage
- Gentle machine wash. Do not bleach or soak. Do not dry-clean. Tumble dry warm. Pull out promptly when finished and stretch out over the bed. Warm iron if desired.