|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Inspired by the architecture in the historic city of Bukhara, this all over design features fine geometric details and charming irregularities from blockprinting.
An Australian based textile company owned by best friends Genevieve and Lauren. Inspired by extensive post-college traveling, they started their textile business and moved to India for 6 months to learn all about block printing. They personally design every fabric and oversee Indian artisans who hand block print every piece
- 22" x 22"
- 100% linen
- Wash separately on a cold, delicate cycle with very mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, soak or bleach.
- Iron at a medium setting if necessary.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight or some fading may occur.
- Pillow insert is 95% feather and 5% down, double washed and 100% hypoallergenic